If you’re among those who believe the “mainstream media” often presents a one-sided picture of the news, you’re in agreement with a prominent Republican Senator.
In a new article written for The Hill, Sen. Ron Johnson, a Republican from Wisconsin, argues the press has largely avoided reporting the “coordinated effort to sabotage Trump’s administration.”
As the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, Johnson says he has numerous questions about “corrupt behavior occurring within the Obama administration during the 2016 campaign and presidential transition.”
Here are nineteen questions Sen. Johnson posits:
– Did President Obama see clintonemail.com (instead of an official government address) as Hillary Clinton’s email address when he communicated with her?
– Why didn’t the FBI compel key witnesses to testify before the grand jury in its investigation of Clinton’s email scandal?
– Did the FBI require the preservation of evidence (computers and disk drives of Clinton and her associates)? If so, when? If not, why not?
– Why did the FBI allow fact witnesses Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson to join Clinton’s interview?
– What contact and involvement occurred between Ukrainian officials and members of the Clinton campaign, the Democratic National Committee, and/or Obama administration regarding the 2016 election?
– Did the Trump campaign receive a defensive briefing as thorough as was provided to Clinton’s campaign and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.)?
– What was Director of National Intelligence James Clapper’s role in engineering this part of the briefing?
– Who connected Joseph Mifsud with George Papadopoulos? How and why?
– Who connected Australia’s Ambassador to the United Kingdom, Alexander Downer, with George Papadopoulos in London? How and why?
– Did Obama and/or members of his White House staff communicate with the Department of Justice, the FBI, or intelligence agencies regarding the investigation of Trump and his campaign?
– Was there cooperation with foreign intelligence agencies during the investigation of the Trump campaign?
– What was the role of CIA Director John Brennan and the intelligence community in that investigation?
– How many Americans were “unmasked” during FISA surveillance? Which members of the Obama administration ordered unmasking, and why?
– Why were high-level State Department officials meeting with Christopher Steele and funneling his dossier to the FBI?
– What did Peter Strzok really mean by an “insurance policy”?
– In Peter Strzok’s Dec. 15, 2016 text, what leaks by “our sisters” was he referring to, and what did he believe they were worried about?
– Why was Peter Strzok – the FBI’s lead investigator on the Trump/Russia probe – concerned “there’s no big there there” as he was considering joining the Special Counsel team?
Read Sen. Johnson’s entire article in The Hill by clicking the link below: