Photos courtesy of: LandVest | Martha's Vineyard
The sellers were reportedly Boston Celtics owner Wycliffe Grousbeck and his ex-wife. The price put on the secluded, luxury property is said to be $11.75 million.
There's plenty of room for family and other visitors. The listing for the property says it includes seven bedrooms and eight-and-a-half bathrooms.
Other features listed include:
- Waterfront Property Sits on 29 +/- Private Acres
- Located on Edgartown Great Pond
- Stunning, Custom-Designed Home with 7,000 Sq. Ft. of Living Space
- Swimming Pool
- Jacuzzi Located off 2nd Floor Balcony, with Breathtaking Water Views
- Outdoor Fireplace Plus Screened Porch with Fireplace
- 2-Car Garage
- Pristine Boathouse
- Private Beach front with Deeded Rights
Read the real estate listing by clicking the link below: