The following is posted on the Dominion Voting Systems website:
1) VOTE DELETION/SWITCHING ASSERTIONS ARE COMPLETELY FALSE.
An unsubstantiated claim about the deletion of 2.7 million pro-Trump votes that was posted on the Internet and spread on social media has been taken down and debunked by independent fact-checkers.
- Edison Research (ER) has refuted any claims that company data suggests any voting irregularities, including vote switching. Edison Research President Larry Rosin told The Dispatch Fact Check, "Edison Research created no such report and we are not aware of any voter fraud."
- Claims that 941,000 votes for President Trump in Pennsylvania were deleted are impossible. The fourteen counties using Dominion systems collectively produced 1.3 million votes, representing a voter turnout of 76%. Fifty-two percent of those votes went to President Trump, amounting to 676,000 votes processed for the President in Pennsylvania using company systems.
- Dominion does not have the ability review votes in real time as they are submitted.
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's cybersecurity division has confirmed that it is not possible for a bad actor to change election results without detection.
2) ASSERTIONS OF "SUPERCOMPUTER" ELECTION FRAUD CONSPIRACIES ARE 100% FALSE.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has debunked claims about the existence of a secret CIA program for vote fraud called Hammer and Scorecard.
- All U.S. voting systems must provide assurance that they work accurately and reliably as intended under federal U.S. EACand date certifications and testing requirements. Election safeguards - from testing and certification of voting systems, to canvassing and auditing - prevent malicious actors from tampering with vote counts and ensure final vote tallies are accurate. Read more from CISA.
- There have been no "raids" of Dominion servers by the U.S. military or otherwise, and Dominion does not have servers in Germany. CISA has refuted this claim on Twitter, and the U.S. Army has also confirmed to the Associated Press that it's false.
3) THERE WERE NO DOMINION SOFTWARE GLITCHES AND BALLOTS WERE ACCURATELY TABULATED. THE RESULTS ARE 100% AUDITABLE.
No credible reports or evidence of any software issues exist. Dominion equipment is used by county and state officials to tabulate ballots. Human errors related to reporting tabulated results have arisen in a few counties, including some using Dominion equipment, but appropriate procedural actions have been taken by the county to address these errors were made prior to the canvass process.
- The Michigan Secretary of State's office offers a Fact Check Page which debunks false or erroneous claims about voting in Detroit, as well as a user-error incident in Antrim County.
- The Georgia Secretary of State has also repeatedly stated throughout the count that "[a]s the work goes on, I want to assure Georgia voters that every legal vote was cast and accurately counted."
- Dominion's systems are not responsible for 2,631 uncounted ballots discovered in Floyd County, Georgia during the statewide recount. The Secretary of State's office has cited clerical error and lack of following proper procedures as the cause.
4) DOMINION IS A NONPARTISAN U.S. COMPANY.
Dominion has no company ownership relationships with the Pelosi family, Feinstein family, Clinton Global Initiative, Smartmatic, Scytl, or any ties to Venezuela. Dominion works with all U.S. political parties; our customer base and our government outreach practices reflect this nonpartisan approach.
- As reported by the Associated Press, "Dominion made a one-time philanthropic commitment at a Clinton Global Initiative meeting in 2014, but the Clinton Foundation has no stake or involvement in Dominion's operations, the nonprofit confirmed." The meeting included bipartisan attendees focused on international democracy-building.
5) DOMINION IS NOT, AND HAS NEVER BEEN, OWNED BY SMARTMATIC.
Dominion is an entirely separate company and a fierce competitor to Smartmatic.
- Dominion and Smartmatic do not collaborate in any way and have no affiliate relationships or financial ties.
- Dominion does not use Smartmatic software.
- The only associations the companies have ever had were:
- In 2009, Smartmatic licensed Dominion machines for use in the Philippines. The contract ended in a lawsuit.
- In 2010, Dominion purchased certain assets from Sequoia, a private U.S. Company. Smartmatic, a previous owner of Sequoia, pursued legal actions against Dominion.
6) NO UNAUTHORIZED OR LAST-MINUTE SOFTWARE UPDATES OCCURRED.
Claims about software updates being done the night before Election Day are 100% false.
- Both Spalding County and the Georgia Secretary of State have verified that a) this type of unauthorized update is impossible, and b) the actual logs from equipment under the custody of the County determined an update did NOT happen the night before the election.
- Georgia Voting System Implementation Manager Gabe Sterling has affirmed in his daily press briefing on November 9that "nothing was done to the [PollPad] system after [October 31]," when voter files were updated as part of normal procedure.
7) THERE ARE NO ISSUES WITH THE USE OF SHARPIE PENS.
Election officials provide writing instruments that are approved for marking ballots to all in-person voters using hand-marked paper ballots. Dominion Voting Systems machines can read all of these instruments, including Sharpies.
- The DHS Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, "if a ballot has issues that impacts its ability to be scanned, it can be hand counted." The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors assured voters that "sharpies do not invalidate ballots." Dominion has stated that "Sharpie pens are safe and reliable to use on ballots, and recommended due to their quick-drying ink."
Read: Dominion is a no-show at hearing.
Is Dominion using the legal service of DNC honcho and K-Street lobbying firm Brownstein, Farber, Hyatt and Shrek?
Does Shrek have any relations with the strange gambling odds that occurred after the Fox News premature call for Arizona, and the equally odd 3-4AM Biden ballot floods?
Why did Dominion refuse to gtesity under oath today, close offices and issue only this self-serving press release?
Will Dominion sue Sidney Powell for defamation and testify under cross-examination in court?
Why do no European countries use "electronic voting" after learning it was subject to fraud and undermined election integrity, Yet Dominion was still able to sell their software for this odd "covid" mail in election in America.
Most countries around the world now prohibit "electronic voting". Why is that? What did they know that many states in the US did not. Why did Texas reject Dominion voting software three times?
Wow, guess we should all be assured everything is kosher regarding the election huh. Thing is, why aren't they stepping forward to prove how secure their system is. We are just supposed to be assured because they said so? Looking at the people behind them might be a better solution and maybe to listen to some of our fellow citizens. Sorry Dominion, I'm not convinced.
Lana Rhodes says
No smart person should be..
Yeah I agree the Benfords law is not real either what the heck do they think we are stupid ! They moved out of their offices and destroyed their files and we are suppose to believe this? I don’t think so !
I agree with you 100%. Like you said, why hasn't anyone from Dominion denied any of the allegations publicly. It's because they're too busy hiding and trying to cover their tracks. But it's too late. The jig is up and they have been exposed. It's just a matter of time.
Nope I don’t agree they are covering this all up that’s why they did not show up to court to see their transparency these is in true and these facts need to be played out in the Supreme Court that’s where they can’t sweep it under the rug and turn a blind eye. Our election was far from legitimate
Jennifer Baird says
Sydney is not going to though her career and rep. Away over a lie she has the goods! Nevertheless Lin wood would never get involved if something fishy was going on! I believe syd and Lin
Interesting. On my ballot it says ball point pen only black or blue ink. Why is that printed on a ballot then sharpies are handed out at the polling place. I used ball point pen. I don't believe a word Dominion says.
Prove it! The burden is on Dominion to show the American people they did not cheat!! They have given no evidence to support their claims.
Then they should sue. Or are they afraid of discovery?
Reggie Ebarb says
Let the real investigation begin showing testimonials from the witnesses. I debunk their fact checks on face value due to ridiculous notions that Joe "hidden " Biden received more votes than Obama. I dont believe in glitches in the computers either that flip 6k votes.
This whole election was illegitimate. Start over with paper ballots in person with ID & signature. Lets see who is honest.
Armando pelaez says
Why they did not attend the hearing?..and now they published their counter news that their products is safe n sound no gliches n no problem..my goodness tell that to sleepy joe not to me bulshit!!
Bring in independent "forensic" computer .programers, engineers to examine Dominion voting machines and software used to identify any security issues, " back doors".. Until then, I would not trust any Dominion or the software used in the election. Why not defend your product, Dominion????
Jordan Brooks says
They wrote it. So that must make it true. A hand audit verifying signatures and Identification will be the best course of action. If signatures can not be verified then throw the whole ballot out. All of them. If that means re vote or putting the vote up to the house so be it. Dont use tabulators or voting machines that were not made solely in the US, inspected and certified. The machines must not have the capabilities of LAN, WLAN, BT or any other forms of connectivity outside of itself. If thats is not possible then hand tabulate and vote via paper ballot using the correct marking device. Its not that hard.
X D says
Trust left the room, with Elvis, a long time ago. We now need concrete proof, not idle words!
Deb Michaels says
Dominion has the right to give its side of the story through carefully worded written statements to be posted on its website. However, that is not the same as answering live questions from PA's legislators. Additionally, Dominion's statement does a clever job of appearing to refute the claims being made, but, right off the bat, their effort to debunk the Edison data falls flat. That data clearly exists. Just because Edison didn't make reports that allegedly show fraud doesn't mean no one made them. It is also a bit disingenuous to repeatedly refer to statements from CISA when Dominion is part of the group that crafted the statement from CISA re: most secure election ever. Krebs, the CISA guy who was fired, later explained he had jurisdiction over cybersecurity, not fraud. He stated, "I never said fraud didn't happen..."
Fred Krumm says
Go for it Sidney Powell. I trust you or you would not be wasting the President’s time.
I believe there were probably a few cases of fraud and mistakes, but not enough to change anything and certainly not a state or bad actor program. think there are every election.
That said, it’s laughable to just take the word of the accused. Nobody in jail is guilty either right?
If Dominion had nothing to hide why were they a no show at the meeting yesterday in Pennsylvania?
Michael Cogswell says
How are these claims any different than Sidney and Rudy's claims? Show us the evidence! Sound familiar?
Criminals almost always deny wrong-doing. They know they face penalties and are trying to save themselves. And in the case of really calculated planning, these folks have laid a lot of groundwork to cover themselves. These things aren’t proof of innocence but rather ultimate proof of pre-planning a cover up. See the whole Russian Collusion Delusion and which side was really guilty.
This is some real investigative work here. No one works harder than Sharyl.
I don’t trust the fact-checkers
It’s expected of them to categorically deny everything.
That one time so called “ philanthropic commitment” with the Clinton foundation Raises a red flag any connection with them has to be very suspicious,
To many questions ...
If this software was so accurate Why was the vote count stopped in so many states?
President Trump had a significant lead on all of them only to have it evaporate the following day Hmmmm ! perhaps to make some adjustments.
R Gray says
Too many connections with Soros. Too many experts saying the programs are easy to hack. Video evidence of vote counts where one cantidate loses 1000 votes and the other gaines them. And Clinton, Soros, Obama, Jeffrey Eipstein. Oh, what a tangled web we weave.... Too dirty. Too tangled.
Not buying it. WHY? Chicago 2016 is why. Chicago actually did an audit of a percentage of votes cast to check to see if the voting machines are "calibrated" and make sure that the votes shown on the machine match the ballots cast. WELL, GUESS WHAT HAPPENED? Hillary Clinton had more votes on the voting machine count than Bernie Sanders. Bernie Sanders had more ballots. The ballots were recounted again....same result...(Bernie Sanders actually had even more votes...I believe). Another count repeated the same pattern as the first one. There were phone calls back and forth between the Supervisor and someone at City Hall...according to the watchers/poll workers. Rahm Emmanuel was in Hillary Clinton's corner. It was announced that the win would go to Hillary....nothing to see here....move on....just a "glitch".
Thomas Joseph Hussman says
If a "voting machine" is capable of being manipulated by a human during the course of an election, you can be certain beyond a reasonable doubt that it was manipulated.
Donald Gregg says
Let the Trump legal team present their evidence before a court of law. The guilty never admit same.
Ed Eichman says
So why exactly was Dominion eschewed 3 times by State of Texas precisely because the system was insecure and open to fraud.
Zee Pinarello says
They didn't mention anything about their employee Eric Coomer, his alleged ties to Antifa and his alleged statements that he told people that they shouldn't worry about Trump getting elected, that he 'fixed that'. I would like to see them start there.
james w turner says
Sooo, What do LIARS do, when they are caught??? DENY,DENY, DENY.
I hope Dominon falls on their sword, but we must remember - innocent until proven guilty. They have no duty to prove they are innocent.
May the Force be with Sidney to prove they are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Thank you Sharyl for keeping the home fires burning. Ethics always beyond impeachment.
There is a difference between using aa system that can be corrupted and actually corrupting the system. Plenty of places might use this system and not with nefarious intent. But the present case is the use of this system where voting corruption is a matter of public record. That is where you do not want a "flexible" vote counting system; no matter how much proof Dominion provides of other more ethical jurisdictions that presented no problems.
BTW: Powell did confirm a US agency did raid their computers in Germany. Making their categorical denial - "the US Army did not raid our computers" -- as bogus and qualified as their election counting results and claims there was no "widespread"" election fraud.
We are worried about targeted and discrete election fraud in a few material jurisdictions; not "widespread" election fraud.