The following is a summary of the video announcement (see link at end) made by President Trump. All information is attributable to that statement. When Trump says “we,” he's referring to himself and his supporters.
By midnight election night:
- We had a commanding lead in swing states
- We won Florida and Ohio by a record number of votes
- We won Iowa by 8.2% far different than the false narrative in media
Election night, we were up by:
- 293,000 votes in Michigan
- 112,000 votes in Wisconsin
- 356,000 votes in Georgia
- Nearly 700,000 votes in Pennsylvania
All states later claimed to be lost to Biden.
Overnight, vote counting abruptly stopped in multiple states. Massive, statistically inconceivable “vote dumps” overturned the results in state after state.
At 6:31am, suddenly reported 147, 224 votes: 94% for Biden; 6% for Trump
At 4:42am, suddenly reported 143,279 votes: almost all of them for Biden.
At 1:34am, similar story, almost all for Biden.
- We won 18 of 19 bellwether counties that have correctly predicted the winner of every presidential election for last 40 years.
- We won Florida, Iowa and Ohio by historic margins. Biden would be first candidate since 1960, and the second in American history, to win the White House by losing all three major states.
- Democrats lost 25 out of 26 house seats: a record. They were projected to pick up 15 seats, but lost 14 seats.
- We won more votes than any president in history almost 75 million.
- We won approximately 12 million more votes than 2016, the largest vote increase for an incumbent president ever recorded.
- We won the largest share of nonwhite votes of any Republican in over 60 years.
- We did better with African American and Hispanics everywhere except handful of cities in key swing states notorious for fraud such as Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia.
- No president has ever lost reelection while making such extraordinary gains across the board.
- We are to believe Biden received 11.7 million more votes than Obama, and did better Obama all over the country.
- Pennsylvania Secretary of State suspended all signature verification requirements, breaking state law, not to mention big illegal ballot drops.
- Michigan Secretary of State flooded the state with absentee ballot applications even though Michigan law strictly limits distribution of absentee ballots.
- In one Michigan County using Dominion Voting Systems, 6000 votes were switched from Trump to Biden. The same system was used throughout the majority of the U.S. and no satisfactory explanation has been offered for how this could happen.
- In Wisconsin, major Democrat cities deployed over 500 unmanned, unsecured ballot drop boxes paving way unlawful ballot harvesting and fraud.
- Georgia Secretary of State began illegally processing ballots weeks before election day and destroyed signature verification system, in violation of the law.
- Security camera footage in Georgia shows tells observers leaving before poll workers pulled suitcases of ballots from under a table and counted for hours. The excuse given of a major water main break, never happened.
At the same time mail in ballots were the highest ever, the rejection rate was the lowest ever by far.
- In 2016, 6.4% of Georgia’s mail in ballots were rejected.
- In 2020, fewer than a tiny percentage of 1% were rejected: 30 times less.
- Same in Pennsylvania and other states.
In no swing state is there any meaningful attempt to verify citizenship, residency, identity or eligibility for mail in ballots.
Hundreds of witnesses have testified under penalty of perjury about cheating and fraud they saw with their own eyes:
- Poll workers illegally backdated thousands of ballots
- Counting batches of same ballots many times
- Unloading all bearing the same signature and all for Biden
- Hundreds of pristine mail in ballots with no creases or folds, all for Biden, meaning the ballots weren’t actually mailed
Republican polls watchers were physically removed from rooms and denied crucial access as hundreds of thousands of votes were counted in Democrat cities in essential states.
Watch President Trump’s entire statement below.
For counterpoints to Trump's claims, see the article below or most any news publication.