According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution: The Georgia State Election Board has referred a voter fraud case against newly-elected Sen. Rapheal Warnock (D-Georgia) to the attorney general’s office for further investigation and potential prosecution.
The following in an excerpt from an article in Forbes.com:
The Georgia State Election Board voted unanimously Wednesday to move forward with an investigation of U.S. Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.) for his role serving as board chairman of a voter registration organization founded by Stacey Abrams that election officials say failed to follow deadlines, in what appears to be the latest legal step in the ongoing feud between the progressive Abrams and the state’s Republican election officials.
- Warnock served as chairman of the board for the New Georgia Project in 2019, which is when election officials claim misconduct took place.
- Under Georgia election rules, voting registration organizations like the New Georgia Project have to submit completed voter applications within ten days after they are received from the voter.
- But officials allege that during a 2019 registration effort, some 1,268 applications were submitted to the Gwinnett County elections office after the ten-day deadline.
- The Board voted 3-0 to refer the investigation to Georgia’s Republican Attorney General Chris Carr, with the board’s lone Democrat joining Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in abstaining from the vote.
- Warnock did not respond to requests for comment from Forbes.
- Warnock resigned his position with the New Georgia Project on January 28, 2020.
Click the link below to read the full article in Forbes.com:
Joyce Sawinski says
TAKE IT BACK GEORGIA !!!!!!
Any news on the Fulton Co audit? Just getting swept under the rug?
Morris Olitsky says
I read "Slanted"--it's a must-read for anyone who cares about our nation. How can we patriots ever win an election when the vast majority of Americans get their news from the slanted mainstream media?
Chris Knaus says
Sharyl, you do such a fine job on full measure. Just wish it was an hour long. A half hour of truth a week is better than nothing though. Lol
You left out 1 key fact. Our (Georgia) Attorney General is a deep state hack just like our Governor (Lyin' Brian) and our Secretary of State (Brat Ratburger).
Thomas Nocco says
There obviosly was no sign of vote frsud.A
Susan D Calderara says
What has happened to the Warnock investigation of voter fraud?
Is Stacey Abrams under investigation for any of the shenanigans she did with voter fraud?