For years, Dr. Joseph Mercola has pursued and recommended caution when treating illnesses with the typical regimen of prescription medicines, opting for natural and holistic approaches, when possible.
This has not only put him at odds with some colleagues, but also with powerful pharmaceutical interests. He's been the subject of campaigns to smear and censor him, and to attempt to pull his medical license.
Dr. Mercola's credentials:
- University of Illinois at Chicago - UIC 1972-1976
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine – Midwestern University 1978-1982
- Chicago Osteopathic Hospital 1982-1985 Family Practice Residency. Chief resident 1984-1985
- Board Certified American College Osteopathic General Practitioners July 1985
- State of Illinois Licensed Physician and Surgeon
Listen to my podcast interview with Dr. Mercola below: