The following are links to the labels for the U.S. and U.K.-approved Covid-19 vaccines.
- Moderna: https://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download
- Pfizer/BioNTech: https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download
- Johnson & Johnson: https://www.janssenlabels.com/emergency-use-authorization/Janssen+COVID-19+Vaccine-HCP-fact-sheet.pdf
- AstraZeneca: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca/information-for-uk-recipients-on-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca
- Links to the vaccine adverse events reporting databases.
- Examples of different kinds of adverse events.
The links don't work anymore.
Ular Gila says
The FDA site links are broken for me.
Thank you for this resource. Links work for me. Funny how some people won't consume GMO produce but are happy to inject them into their bloodstream.
Thank God I have an immunity to most if not all viral infections and I actually donated blood to a clinical trial to help find a cure for Covid not this poison. I am taking antiretrovirals as a precaution but even that makes me nervous now especially since they’ve gone generic gone generic