Note: Adverse events reported after vaccination are not necessarily related to vaccination; the illnesses could be coincidental. For a summary of adverse events associated with Covid-19 vaccines, click the link in the blue box below entitled "Covid-19 Vaccine Concerns Summary."
There are 18 deaths reported after Covid-19 vaccine among children aged 12-17.
That's according to the most recent data in the federal Vaccine Adverse Event Database from a search conducted by Children's Health Defense.
One of the most recent deaths reported is that of a 15-year old boy, who previously had Covid-19 but was vaccinated, anyway. He died four days after getting his second Pfizer shot and collapsing on a soccer field.
Another recent death is that of a 13-year old girl who died after suffering a heart condition after her first dose of Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.
There were 432 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis among 12-to-17 year olds. Almost all of them were after Pfizer's vaccine. There were also 86 cases of blot clotting disorders in children, all of them after Pfizer's vaccine.
- Covid-19 Natural Immunity: The Definitive Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine: 80 of the Most Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Vaccine Concerns Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine Analysis: Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Origins: Separating Rumor from Fact (WATCH)
- Report a Possible Vaccine Adverse Event
From Children's Health Defense
This week’s U.S. data for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
- 17,025 total adverse events, including 1,018 rated as serious and 18 reported deaths. Two of the eighteen deaths were suicides.
The most recent reported deaths include a 15-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1498080) who previously had COVID, was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in May 2021 and died four days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine on June 18, when he collapsed on the soccer field and went into ventricular tachycardia; and a 13-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1505250) who died after suffering a heart condition after receiving her first dose of Pfizer.
- Other deaths include two 13-year-old boys (VAERS I.D. 1406840 and 1431289) who died two days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine, a 13-year-old boy who died after receiving Moderna (VAERS I.D. 1463061), three 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918, 1382906 and 1242573), five 16-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1420630, 1466009, 1225942, 1475434, and 1386841) and three 17-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1199455, 1388042 and 1420762).
- 2,525 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds with 99% of cases
attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
- 432 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 426 cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
- 86 reports of blood clotting disorders, with all cases attributed to Pfizer.
This week’s total U.S. VAERS data, from Dec. 14, 2020 to Aug. 13, 2021, for all age groups combined, show:
- 21% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- 54% of those who died were male, 43% were female and the remaining death reports did not include gender of the deceased.
- The average age of death was 73.1.
- As of Aug 13., 2,947 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 960 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
- Of the 2,607 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 50% were attributed to Pfizer vaccinations, 43% to Moderna and 7% to J&J.
- 522 reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, with 40% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 34% to Moderna and 25% to J&J.
- 126,905 reports of anaphylaxis with 44% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 47% to Moderna and 8% to J&J.
- 8,396 reports of blood clotting disorders. Of those, 3,586 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 3,510 reports to Moderna and 1,695 reports to J&J.
- 3,033 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis with 1,335 cases attributed to Pfizer, 703 cases to Moderna and 78 cases to J&J’s COVID vaccine.