Most people say they are honest about their Covid-19 vaccination status.
That's according to the latest unscientific poll of 1,253 people at SharylAttkisson.com.
A total of 84% of vaccinated (17%) and unvaccinated (67%) people say they are proud of their status and haven't misled anybody about it.
Sixteen percent (16%) say they have misled people because they felt "pressured and bullied" or for other reasons.
- Covid-19 Natural Immunity: The Definitive Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine Concerns Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine Analysis: Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Origins: Separating Rumor from Fact (WATCH)
- Report a Possible Vaccine Adverse Event
Have you misled anybody about your Covid vaccine status?
10% Yes, felt pressured and bullied
17% No, vaccinated and proud
67% No, unvaccinated and proud
6% Yes, for other reasons