A new poll from Quinnipiac University has devastating results for President Joe Biden. Even though the poll interviewed five percentage points more Democrats than Republicans, Biden fared poorly in nearly every category.
From Quinnipiac University:
- response to Covid: 50% disapprove
- handling of economy: 55% disapprove
- performance as Commander in Chief: 58% disapprove
- taxes: 54% disapprove
- foreign policy: 58% disapprove
- immigration: 67% disapprove
- Mexican border: 67% disapprove
- cares about average Americans? About half say no.
- is honest? Half say no.
- is a good leader? 56% say no
- is competent in running the govt? 55% say no.
72% are dissatisfied with the economy.
Strong majorities say kids and college students should not be forced to get Covid-19 vaccine even when it's approved for their age category.
Republicans disapprove of the job President Biden is doing 94% to 4%.
Democrats disapprove 10% to 80%.
Independents disapprove 60% to 32%.
President Joe Biden receives a negative 38 - 53 percent job approval rating, the lowest score he's received from the American people on his job performance since taking office, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pea- ack) University national poll of adults released today. In Quinnipiac's last national poll released 3 weeks ago, he received a negative 42 - 50 percent job approval rating.
Today, Republicans (94 - 4 percent) and independents (60 - 32 percent) disapprove of the job Biden is doing, while Democrats approve 80 - 10 percent.
Read more here: