Nearly 11% of Washington State employees declined to get vaccinated for Covid-19 and either quit, got fired, received an accommodation, or are in the process of one of the above.
That's according to a report from The Epoch Times.
According to the report, Washington State officials say:
- About 1,887 (3% of the workforce) quit or were fired
- About 3% (1,887) received an accommodation
- 4.6% (2,870) are not vaccinated but being processed for termination or accommodation
- Washington State says they had about 62,391 total workers
- Based on the state's data, the total refusers number about 6,644
Read more below. Subscription may be required.