Austria imposes first nationwide Covid-19 vaccine mandate and shutdowns.
The country is highly-vaccinated but, nonetheless, experiencing a surge of Covid-19 cases. Other highly-vaccinated populations have also experienced surges in cases.
Vienna Austria 🇦🇹
Austrians flood to the streets against the new unvaxxed mandates. pic.twitter.com/e3B6dFmmNO
— 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙅𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙪𝙩 (@TheJuggernaut88) November 20, 2021
- The Clot Factor: A Full Measure Town Hall
- The Clot Factor
- The Microvascular Research Foundation
- Long Vax, Long Covid Resources
- Covid-19 Natural Immunity: The Definitive Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine: 80 of the Most Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Vaccine Concerns Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine Analysis: Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Origins: Separating Rumor from Fact (WATCH)
- Report a Possible Vaccine Adverse Event