The following is a news analysis
According to CDC and other public health agencies around the globe, Covid-19 vaccines have been associated with heart inflammation in young people.
Listening to CDC advisers, one can see that when they say they are "monitoring" of cases and reports, it seems to involve trying to rule out any connection in order to get the illness numbers to their bare minimum.
Unlike with reports of Covid-19, whereby illnesses and deaths are often presumed to be related to the virus even when other factors are present; officials take the opposite position when it comes to the vaccine: that the illnesses are not related to the vaccine if they can possibly be attributed to anything else, or if there isn't confirmatory data such as an autopsy available.
Obviously, the safer course of action from a public health standpoint would be to rule those cases in, rather than out, when full information is missing, or even if there are other factors since it doesn't mean the vaccine didn't play a role.
- Covid-19 Natural Immunity: The Definitive Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine: 80 of the Most Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Vaccine Concerns Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine Analysis: Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Origins: Separating Rumor from Fact (WATCH)
- Report a Possible Vaccine Adverse Event
But this is not what they do.
Below is a transcript of a recent presentation by Matthew Oster, MD, MPH, CDC COVID-19 Response, Vaccine Task Force, Pediatric Cardiologist, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta on heart inflammation or myocarditis cases reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
Dr. Oster is able to effectively erase or explain away all of the VAERS reports related to myocarditis in young people after Covid-19 vaccine.
Scientists say reports to VAERS are only representative of patterns and are typically far fewer in number than what actually exists in the general population because most cases go unreported.
Listen to the audio below, followed by a transcript.
TRANSCRIPT: I did want to take a moment to address the question of deaths reported to VAERS with concern for myocarditis. This is reports of deaths in persons age less than 30 years among about 800…sorry 86 million dose for about 47 million individuals.
When CDC receives reports of death primarily through VAERS or through other means, a very extensive process is undertaken. This includes reading in reports that are sent to us, reaching out to a reporter, to get more information, trying to obtain extensive medical records and autopsy reports if they’re available, having discussions with the state health department as well as with the medical examiner, then whenever possible, offering to review pathology samples at CDC to look for ah to answer any questions that may be pertaining to the case in terms of diagnosis or potential causes.
So we are aware of nine cases where there was concern for myocarditis raised (inaudible). There was one case where fully va.. information was not available. This is the case that has been published in the literature. The 27 year old trisomy-21..um..this is available online. Ah..this individual did not have an MRI done, so we did not see if this was a confirmed myocarditis case. It was reported at fulminant myocarditis and an autopsy was not available for full investigation to look for other potential causes and was not able to be undertaken.
But eight had information available. Of these, two have an investigation ongoing, six have their evaluation that has been complete. Uh and these six have fallen into two categories. Three were found to have myocarditis. Three were found not to have myocarditis on review of uh pathology samples and these are thought to be other ah causes, cardiac causes of sudden death which were not due to myocarditis there was no evidence of that um certainly there’s a background rate of that as well.
For those cases with myocarditis, ah further investigation was completed looking for other potential infectious causes um as I’ll talk in a couple of slides, ah.. with classic myocarditis, there are a number of different infectious causes. There are bacterial and viral ah..as well as some other causes that can lead to myocarditis and in these three cases of myocarditis, a potential infectious cause was identified in each of those. And that leaves us with no ah cases thus far that have undergone full evaluation in which no other potential cause was identified.
Here's CDC's information on heart inflammation and Covid-19 vaccine. CDC says even though the inflammation is reported more often in young people who have been vaccinated (more often than the "background rate," there is still a benefit for young people getting vaccinated).
Read the full presentation here:
Read CDC's information on heart inflammation after Covid-19 vaccine here:
What complete and utter hogwash.
Chuck Matson says
Stephen Triesch says
"Unlike with reports of Covid-19, whereby illnesses and deaths are often presumed to be related to the virus even when other factors are present; officials take the opposite position when it comes to the vaccine: that the illnesses are not related to the vaccine if they can possibly be attributed to anything else, or if there isn't confirmatory data such as an autopsy available."
Correct. Their approach to interpreting the adverse side effects is exactly the opposite of their approach to the disease itself, i.e., extreme reticence when interpreting the adverse reactions vs promiscuous attribution. when attributing cause of death to a Covid-infected person.
To me, this seems unprecedented. Normally, adverse reactions to a new drug would be taken with the utmost seriousness, but with the Covid-19 vaccines they are routinely brushed-off and called "rare" or "anecdotal," even though they are not rare and are often well-documented. If there are reports of people getting sick after eating or drinking some food item, that item is quickly recalled from the market.
Is there some unspoken agenda behind all this? "Conspiracy theorists" say "yes," and I find it increasingly difficult to dismiss them out of hand. Do the vaccines themselves have a dual purpose, or are the mandates intended to set a precedent for further infringements on our liberties at some later date? Are the mandates a litmus test to identify and weed out independent thinkers via social penalties like loss of job and loss of the freedom to fully participate in society? That is how it is playing out.
SSRIs - just as with Experimental Gene Injections ( EGIs ) -
was secretly hatched by the MIC ( military industrial complex ) :
Re: Mass Murderer, Nicholas Cruz
It’s well established, Nikolas Cruz was
bullied—in EXTREMIS !
It’s well established, Nikolas Cruz was
on an SSRI (( see list of SSRI-related
murders, below )) :
—results for was nikolas cruz on ssri
Search only for was "nicholas" cruz on ssri?
Family: Florida shooter Nikolas Cruz was on medication to ...
Search domain talkentertainment.comtalkentertainment.com › c-80055-Family-Florida-shooter-Nikolas-Cruz-was-on-medication-to-deal-with-his-emotional-fragility.aspx
If Nikolas Cruz was in fact taking drugs for depression, his deadly outburst would follow an established pattern of mass shooters who were also on psychotropic medication. Perhaps the most infamous medicated school shooters were Columbine gunmen Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, who tested positive for the SSRI Luvox following the deadly massacre.
Cruz is innocent, for reasons of suffering
psychological injury from bullying—and by
Medical Mafia’s known-to-cause-murder-
The MEDICAL Mafia’s deadly reach
extends to psychotropic drugs trig-
gering mass shootings and suicides.
Forwarded Message :
P S Y C H I A T R I C Drugs cause mass killings :
“Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a
shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to
warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.”
Drugs prescribed for these mental disorders:
“ THE following list of mass shooting perpetrators and the drugs they were taking or had been taking shortly before their horrific actions was compiled and published to Facebook by John Noveske, founder and owner of Noveske Rifleworks just days before he was mysteriously killed in a single car accident. Is there a link between Noveske’s death and his “outting” of information numerous disparate parties would prefer to suppress, for a variety of reasons?
I leave that to the individual readers to decide. But there is most certainly a documented history of people who “knew too much” or were considered a “threat” dying under extraordinarily suspicious circumstances.
From Katherine Smith, a Tennessee DMV worker who was somehow involved with several 9/11hijackers obtaining Tennessee Drivers Licenses, and was later found burned to death in her car, to Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Gary Webb, who exposed a CIA Operation in the 80’s that resulted in the flooding of LA Streets with crack cocaine and was later found dead from two gunshot wounds to the head, but was officially ruled as a “suicide”, to Frank Olson, a senior research micro biologist who was working on the CIA’s mind control research program MKULTRA.
After Olson expressed his desire to leave the program, he was with a CIA agent in a New York hotel room, and is alleged to have committed “suicide” by throwing himself off the tenth floor balcony. In 1994, Olson’s sons were successful in their efforts to have their fathers body exhumed and re examined in a second autopsy by James Starrs, Professor of Law and Forensic science at the National Law Center at George Washington University. Starr’s team concluded that the blunt force trauma to the head and injury to the chest had not occurred during the fall but most likely in the room before the fall. The evidence was called “rankly and starkly suggestive of homicide.” Based on his findings, in 1996 the Manhattan District Attorney opened a homicide investigation into Olson’s death, but was unable to find enough evidence to bring charges.
As I said, I leave it to the individual readers to make up their own minds if Noveske suffered a similar fate. On to the list of mass shooters and the stark link to psychotropic drugs.
• Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold’s medical records have never been made available to the public.
• Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather’s girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.
• Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.
• Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.
• Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.
• Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.
• Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.
• Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.
• A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.
• Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..
• A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.
• Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.
• TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.
• Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.
• James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.
• Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania
• Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California
• Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.
• Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.
• Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic’s file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.
• Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.
• Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.
• Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.
• Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.
• Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and a University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide – hanging from a tall ladder at the family’s Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.
• Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara’s parents said “…. the damn doctor wouldn’t take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil…”)
• Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002, (Gareth’s father could not accept his son’s death and killed himself.)
• Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family’s detached garage.
• Matthew Miller was 13 when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.
• Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.
• Woody __, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.
• A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.
• Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.”
• Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.
• Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.
• Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.
• Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.
• Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his New York high school.
Missing from list… 3 of 4 known to have taken these same meds….
• What drugs was Jared Lee Loughner on, age 21…… killed 6 people and injuring 14 others in Tuscon, Az?
• What drugs was James Eagan Holmes on, age 24….. killed 12 people and injuring 59 others in Aurora Colorado?
• What drugs was Jacob Tyler Roberts on, age 22, killed 2 injured 1, Clackamas Or?
• What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on, age 20, Killed 26 and wounded 2 in Newtown Ct?
Those focusing on further firearms bans or magazine restrictions are clearly focusing on the wrong issue and asking the wrong questions, either as a deliberate attempt to hide these links, or out of complete and utter ignorance. “
– End of Report –
Stephen Triesch says
It's always struck me as bizarre that some of the prominent side-effects of anti-depressants, and similar psychotropic drugs, are depression and suicidal thoughts! I saw one of those drug ads just a few days ago, and my girlfriend commented on it.
And now it's looking like Covid-19 might be one of the common side effects of the Covid-19 vaccines!
"And now it's looking like Covid-19 might be one of the common side effects of Covid-19 vaccines."
You nailed it. Have a friend whose mother is in a nursing home. Just this week contracted Covid. They determined from a health care worker there who is FULLY jabbed and now on leave to quarantine herself. I had heard of this happening before in social media sites I am in with health care providers, but still couldn't believe it (wondered if some were just spouting off their personal thoughts) -- that is, until it came closer to home with someone I know and trust. I have to wonder --- how many others did that health care worker expose. BTW -- she had to work - even though she wasn't feeling well --- because they were SHORT.HANDED!.
Neal Angel says
It's a cynical game they are playing with people's lives. Just tragic...
Dan F says
Who, in their logical mind listens to anything the CDC says? Just another government agency that should be eliminated. A total waste of our money. Their yearly budget is now over $8,000,000,000! It is past time to do away with such waste.
SSRIs and violent behavior comments ignore cause/effect
Maybe they were on SSRIs because of violence. SSRIs don't work that well regardless.
History will not be kind to the whitewashers. Pity them. They are in the grip of a mind-numbing narrative and they work endlessly to rationalize the narrative. Historians won't have that problem and will be able to point out their failures and will castigate them for their lack of critical thinking.t