As the Biden Administration doubles-down on Covid-19 vaccine mandates set to begin in early 2022, a recent Rasmussen Reports poll shows that 52% percent of US voters support workers' right to refuse it.
The voters also say they believe that enforcing such a mandate by firing workers for non-compliance will ultimately hurt the overall US economy. Thirty-eight percent (38%) of respondents said they do not support workers refusing the vaccine, while 10% said they are not sure.
The 1,000 US likely voters were polled on November 2 and 3 by Rasmussen Reports, just days before the Biden Administration and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) released mandate requirements.
President Biden's Covid-19 vaccine mandate will force employees of companies that employ more than 100 people to either get vaccinated or undergo weekly testing beginning January 4.
Source: Rasmussen Reports
- Covid-19 Natural Immunity: The Definitive Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine: 80 of the Most Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Vaccine Concerns Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine Analysis: Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Origins: Separating Rumor from Fact (WATCH)
- Report a Possible Vaccine Adverse Event