An Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) funded lawsuit has struck down the Covid-19 vaccine mandate to attend school in San Diego, California.
This is the first COVID-19 vaccine requirement in the country to be struck down in a final ruling.
Aaron Siri, ICAN's lead attorney, and his team filed the lawsuit funded by ICAN on behalf of a parent whose child was being forced to receive the Covid-19 vaccine to continue school.
This ICAN lawsuit, S.V. on behalf of J.D. vs San Diego Unified School District, was consolidated with a lawsuit filed by Let Them Choose.
Both plaintiffs moved for a final decision from the court asking it to find that the Covid-19 vaccine mandate for students was illegal.
On Dec 20, the judge ruled it was illegal on the basis that school boards in California do not have the authority to require a Covid-19 vaccine.
Additionally, my latest Full Measure After Hours podcast features an in-depth interview with attorney Aaron Siri about vaccine mandates in the court system. Listen here.
- Covid-19 Natural Immunity: The Definitive Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine: 80 of the Most Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Vaccine Concerns Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine Analysis: Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Origins: Separating Rumor from Fact (WATCH)
- Report a Possible Vaccine Adverse Event