With the Omicron variant of Covid-19 that's widely circulating, recent surveys show that about 74% of Americans have been vaccinated against the coronavirus. Of those already vaccinated, 67% have also received the third booster shot.
That's according to the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and on-line survey.
The data also showed that while 74% of American adults say they are vaccinated, 22% say they are not vaccinated.
Less than a month ago, 67% said they’d been vaccinated against Covid-19.
To see survey question wording, click here.
- The Clot Factor: A Full Measure Town Hall
- Long Vax, Long Covid Resources
- Covid-19 Natural Immunity: The Definitive Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine: 80 of the Most Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Vaccine Concerns Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine Analysis: Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Origins: Separating Rumor from Fact (WATCH)
- Report a Possible Vaccine Adverse Event