The following is an excerpt from The Epoch Times.
A federal judge has blocked COVID-19 mask and vaccine mandates in Texas' schools Head Start program, a decision that GOP Gov. Greg Abbott is calling a win over "Biden again."
"Texas just beat Biden again," Abbott, a staunch opponent of such mandates, tweeted after the ruling Friday by Judge James "Wesley" Hendrix, of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
- Covid-19 Natural Immunity: The Definitive Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine: 80 of the Most Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Vaccine Concerns Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine Analysis: Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Origins: Separating Rumor from Fact (WATCH)
- Report a Possible Vaccine Adverse Event
Hendrix, a Trump administration appointee, wrote in the ruling: "The Court concludes that the circumstances do not justify or require a nationwide injunction,” according to KLBK Lubbock. “The great majority of evidence before the Court is limited to harm caused to Head Start programs in Texas."
However, the judge restricted the order to apply only to Texas. In addition, the ruling is only preliminary, and the lawsuit will continue in federal courts, KLBK noted. (Continued...)
Visit the Lemonade Mermaid Store today
Original and Custom items for Land or Sea Mermaids