America's worker shortage continues to have dire impact.
Hospitals across the US continue to cut back on or eliminate services.
According to Medscape, "at least six hospitals announced plans in recent months to scale back care due to staffing shortages."
The list includes:
- Cleveland-based University Hospitals
- Beverly (Mass.) Hospital
- Williamston, N.C.-based Martin General Hospital
- South Lincoln Medical Center in Kemmerer, Wyo.
- Kootenai Health in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- Memorial Hospital of Carbon County in Rawlins, Wyo.
Read details of the labor and delivery and other services being eliminated here: