The following is an excerpt from Becker's Hospital Review.
Russian hacking group Killnet claimed responsibility for a cyberattack that disrupted hospital and health system websites across the U.S., according to BetterCyber, a technology company.
Killnet said it hit websites for hospitals and health systems across the U.S., including:
1. Michigan Medicine in Ann Arbor
2. Stanford (Calif.) Health Care
3. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles
4. UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside in Pittsburgh
5. Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals in Philadelphia
6. Duke University Hospital in Durham, N.C.
7. Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital in Phoenix
8. AtlantiCare in Egg Harbor Township, N.J.
9. Anaheim Regional Medical Center
10. Huntsville (Ala.) Hospital
11. Atrium Health in Charlotte, N.C.
12. C.S. Mott Children's Hospital in Ann Arbor, Mich
13. Buena Vista Regional Medical Center in Storm Lake, Iowa
14. Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center in Salida, Colo.
15. Siteman Cancer Center at Barnes Jewish Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
16. Dartmouth Health Cheshire Medical Center in Keene, N.H.
17. AnMed in Anderson, S.C.
Read full article here.
The Lemonade Mermaid Store
Unique gifts for Land or Sea Mermaids, Mer-pets and Little Mermaids!
Left: Our signature Fish Scales design PJ Pants in Citrus
Enword G. Robbinsome says
When will they get around to hacking the government's ability to transfer money?