The following is from Becker's Hospital Review.
U.S. News & World Report released its Best Children's Hospitals rankings for 2023-24 on June 21, with Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center earning the top spot for the first time.
The rankings reflect measures such as clinical outcomes, compliance with established best practices, and level and quality of hospital resources directly related to patient care.
For the latest rankings, methodology focused less on expert opinion and included an increase in weight on such measures as commitment to best practices and commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion.
Here are the top 10 hospitals named to U.S. News' 2023-24 Best Children's Hospitals Honor Roll:
1. Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
2. Boston Children's Hospital
3. Texas Children's Hospital (Houston)
4. Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
5. Children's National Hospital (Washington, D.C.)
6. Nationwide Children's Hospital (Columbus, Ohio)
7. Children's Hospital Los Angeles
8. UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
9. Rady Children's Hospital (San Diego)
10. Johns Hopkins Children's Center (Baltimore)
For the full rankings for the 2023-24 Best Children's Hospitals Honor Roll, regional and specialty rankings, click here.
The Lemonade Mermaid Store
Unique gifts for Land or Sea Mermaids, Mer-pets and Little Mermaids!
Left: Our signature Fish Scales design tote bag in Citrus