The new Covid booster shot is now available, but 97% have no plans to get it.
That's according to the latest unscientific poll of 1,058 people at SharylAttkisson.com.
Only 2% of respondents said they will get the new Covid booster.
CDC recommends that everyone aged 5 years and older get one dose of the updated Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna Covid-19 vaccine to protect against serious illness from Covid-19.
The Covid vaccines have been proven to be highly ineffective and come with serious risks. Most scientists say natural immunity from prior infection is far superior to the vaccines, so far.
- The Clot Factor: A Full Measure Town Hall
- The Clot Factor
- The Microvascular Research Foundation
- Long Vax, Long Covid Resources
- Covid-19 Natural Immunity: The Definitive Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine: 80 of the Most Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Vaccine Concerns Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine Analysis: Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Origins: Separating Rumor from Fact (WATCH)
- Report a Possible Vaccine Adverse Event
Full results are below. Be sure to answer the newest poll at SharylAttkisson.com. Look for the black box on the right sidebar on your computer or scroll way down on your mobile device.
Poll Question: The new Covid booster is out! I will ________.
2% Get it!
97% Ignore it!
1% I'm not sure what I'll do