The following is a news analysis.
When Covid-19 vaccines were being introduced to the market, it was more important than ever for safety monitors to be vigilant in looking for adverse events.
After all, since the vaccines were approved quickly for emergency use, they bypassed the normal system of approvals and studies.
On September 22, 2020, the FDA held a meeting and listed the potential serious adverse events their experts would be paying close attention to when monitoring the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), where patients and physicians can file all problems encountered after a vaccine is administered; and through the Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD), a special active system of monitoring Covid-19 vaccine patients.
Read: Exclusive summary of Covid-19 vaccine concerns
The list includes Guillain-Barre syndrome, an autoimmune disorder which can be deadly, causing irrecoverable paralysis. The FDA recently warned that the Johnson and Johnson Covid-19 vaccine may be linked to numerous cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome. The early list also included blood clots, also the subject of a warning added later to the Johnson and Johnson vaccine; and thrombocytopenia (low blood platelets), a condition reported after Covid-19 vaccination.
Prior to the U.S. warning about Johnson and Johnson, cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome were already reported in other countries after Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine, as well as Astra Zeneca's (which is not given in the U.S.).
The FDA says the list represents “possible, not known, adverse event outcomes that the FDA will be monitoring for as the vaccine is deployed.”
FDA's Preliminary List of Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) Adverse Events of Special Interest
- Covid-19 disease
- Vaccination during pregnancy and adverse pregnancy outcomes
- Guillain-Barre syndrome: autoimmune nerve disorder that can cause paralysis and death
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis: inflammation and damage of the brain and spinal cord that can cause seizures and coma
- Transverse myelitis (TM): inflammation of both sides of the spinal cord that can be associated with multiple sclerosis (MS) and cause severe pain and total paralysis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): an immune system disease of the brain and spinal cord
- Optic Neuritis (NS): inflammation of the optic nerve, possibly leading to blindness
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM): attack of inflammation in the brain and spinal cord that damages the protective covering of nerve fibers, sometimes following vaccination for measles, mumps, or rubella
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP): inflammation of nerves closely related to Guillain-Barre paralysis
- Encephalitis: brain damage caused by inflammation, sometimes autoimmune-induced
- Meningoencephalitis: encephalitis involving the three membranes that line the skull and vertebral canal, and enclose the brain and spinal cord
- Meningitis: inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord
- Encephalopathy: brain damage and/or disease
- Ataxia: degenerative disease marked by loss of control of muscles and voluntary movement
- Narcolepsy and cataplexy: sleepiness and muscle weakness triggered by strong emotions
- Autoimmune disease such as: Addison, celiac, Graves, skin rashes and disorders, arthritis, diabetes, lupus, POTS, and MS
- Anaphylaxis: a severe allergic reaction
- Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
- Acute myocardial infarction: heart attack
- Thrombocytopenia: abnormally low levels of platelets in the blood
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC): abnormal blood clotting often caused by inflammation
- Venous thromboembolism: blood clots that start in veins
- Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
- Kawasaki disease: a serious immune disorder also known as mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome, which causes inflammation, high fever and peeling skin
Included on a draft slide but not seen in the final presentation:
- Multisystem inflammatory Syndrome in Children: potentially deadly inflammation of heart, lungs, kidneys, brain, skin, eyes, or gastrointestinal organs
- Vaccine enhanced disease
The adverse event slide and other information from the Sept. 22 meeting can be found in the presentation at the link below:
The U.S. and world governments have issued numerous warnings and advisories regarding Covid-19 vaccines. However, the FDA and CDC say the vaccines being given in the U.S. are safe and effective for emergency use.
Draft on 10/10/20. No public acknowledgement of risk factors associated with the jab. Plenty of "happy talk" from the governments though. Blank package inserts sent out with doses. No formal review and tracking panels set up ... that had to be a willful decision by the FDA.
Sharyl ... thanks for bringing this information to the public on your site and the other social media platforms you engage. First time I've seen such a list, even if a few are missing from the slide.
Still is how many people are still saying it is safe? All the Biden henchman and they say Trump was nuts. Trump I have a feeling only did it for politics to push the vaccine.
Frank Lee Annoid says
I am beginning to think that we all saw what we wanted to see, and disregarded the rest.
Operation Warp Speed had already been written about approx. 10 yrs before it was initiated by Trump, as well, so that, too, begs questioning...
Antonio Chaves says
Hey CDC can you explain why "unclassified" deaths soared to over 30,000 following the vaccine roll out in December? I wrote you about this (politely) over a week ago and did not get a response. This video shows how I got this data from YOUR website: https://rumble.com/vjav3j-navigating-the-cdcs-weekly-provisional-counts-of-death-website.html
Brent Rice says
Guillain-Barre syndrome does not sound severe until one looks it up.
It's permanent, symmetrical paralysis. The patient is permanently paralyzed or dies quickly. There is no known cure. Paralysed for life. Short or long term suffering.
Many known Covid drug reactions are serious, severe, and permanent, and can destroy your life. If VAERS is only catching 10%, then 5 million have had a reaction.
Peoole have been conditioned by their past experiences with the flu vaccine. A sore shoulder is no big deal. This leads to a false sense of security. Covid drugs are NOT the same as flu vaccines.
Also, the death toll is deflated, because the most succeptible to death from a reaction already died from prior infection. Still, in Germany, 25% of nursing home residents given a covid drug died quickly. That's after many died from covid itself.
Why didn't the FDA say anything about this? It isn't like they made it really um noted per say. I never knew about this until today and the whole while they have been saying it is safe yet all of the side effects are coming true. The list is small. I can't imagine how many POTENTIAL side effects to drugs there are in this world but I would imagine thousands more than this. How they were able to narrow this down like this would lead me to believe they know a lot about the side effects it CAUSES.
Frank Lee Annoid says
You first have to acknowledge that FDA is essentially in partnership with BigPharma...it's a 'I'll scratch your back, and you'll scratch mine' scenario. They are Not in the least concerned about 'protecting' your health. Although both FDA and CDC have led everyone to believe that they are there to protect us.
That will give you an idea of what covid actually is, and how long this 'pandemic' was in the works. They knew.
On a lighter note, there are over 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical professionals filing suit all over the world for Crimes Against Humanity. Several countries have also filed suit and it has been ruled repeatedly that coronavirus9SARS-COV2) does not exist [as a virus]. (You cannot patent a naturally occurring thing like a virus, yet this has been patented...) Bottom line: we've been played.
Barbara J Norton says
Thank you, I will continue to support your journalism the best I can. I am on disability, but I can still get out 5 bucks a month. I love journalists like you, Matt Taibi, Jimmy Dore, and Aaron Mate. Glen Greenwald, there are still some good people out there. Thank God for all of you. Are you familiar with this group? They are not anti-vaxxers and they do a lot of research on Covid 19, They are all doctors or scientists. https://covid19criticalcare.com/
Jon Rappoport is a good investigative journalist, as well (https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/
tons of covid articles- just search his site for them