Full Measure is a Sunday morning original news television program hosted by managing editor, five time Emmy award winning investigative correspondent Sharyl Attkisson, and produced by a team of seasons journalists who, like Attkisson, have worked at networks including CNN, PBS and CBS.
Full Measure feeds to 43 million US households each Sunday on ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, Telemundo and CW stations. It has more viewers than Fox News in its time period, and has more viewers than all other cable news channels combined.
Although it is a relatively new program, it equals or beats the viewership of Face the Nation, Meet the Press and This Week in some markets.
We specialize in underreported or off-narrative issues and views and often focus on government and corporate fraud and abuse, whistleblowers, national security, taxpayer spending, Follow the Money, and explaining in clear terms complex stories and issues.
This fall begins Season Six. Stories Attkisson and the rest of the team are researching and shooting include:
- Crime surge in Chicago and Minneapolis
- Big tech censorship and whistleblowers
- The dispute over transgender athletes
- How much border wall is really completed?
- The dispute over limited deductions for State And Local Taxes (SALT)
- Impact of legalized marijuana
- Money being withheld from sanctuary cities
- A trip to the California-Mexico border
- Follow the Money on campaign spending
- The e-waste recycler who was sent to prison
- Interview with Adam Carolla
- An Hispanic journalist who doesn't fit into "the box"
- Interview with author on "Fake News" trends
- Why people are "Fleeing California"
- An apology from an environmentalist about "alarmism"
- Moving the federal government outside of DC
- The Internet divide
Here’s how to watch on TV, online (live or replay) and on demand.
The website is FullMeasure.news and you can watch some of our recent reporting there now.
To binge watch our cover stories-- from investigations into vaccine safety and taxpayer waste in Afghanistan to special interviews with Chuck Norris and Travis Tritt-- just click the link below.
Sara De Capua says
I'm checking it out. I usually watch FOXN on Sundays but once Media Buzz is over, I can't stand it until Mark Levin.
This is your chance .
Jerry Wilcox says
I first found you on TV after reading you book, Stonewalled...it was an eye opener to find a real journalist.
I watch you as often as possible, tell others about you, donate to you and even ordered your next book, Slanted.
You setting a great example and I hope others follow your standards..